Suffering from hair loss. Is it safe to use tugain 5?

Dr. Praveen Rodrigues

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in Hair Loss
Question: Hi Sir, I am XXXXXXX I am 32 years age. I am sufeering with Hair loss. I started using Tugain 5.Is it good for hair?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 2 hours later
Hi there XXXXXXX
Hair loss has to be evaluated & then medication started by a qualified dermatologist.
If this has happened, then go with Tugain 5. It does help the hair growth . It is a minoxidil derivative. It does have some issues so a better product (if i may suggest) is Nanoxidil that one can get only in your parts currently & that too, online. It has fewer side effects & said to be equally efficacious.
Hope this gives you a clear perspective. Cheers & Good Luck & wish you a great head of hair in the near future.
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist