Suffering from hair fall. What treatment should be done?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Hair Loss
Question: i have been trying to grow my hair but the volume is very less
have tried regular trimming also but it did not work
have hairfall
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX ,
Thanks for writing in.

Hair loss can be due to multiple causes.Hypothyroidism can be one of them.As you are having hypothyroidism it may cause hair loss.
Also low hemoglobin or anemia can cause hair loss.
Recent childbirth is a stressful condition and it may cause hair loss.

Treatment for this kind of hair loss is multifold.
Oral supplements containing biotin,iron,amino acids ,minerals is essential.
One such supplement available in market is tablet keraglo XXXXXXX You can take it one tablet twice a day.
Also few topical lotions can be helpful. Foligain lotion is a good option.Apply one ml foligain lotion twice a day.

Maintain good diet and water intake.Eat one fruit per day.Take XXXXXXX laeafy vegetables,pulses,soya in diet.
Protect your hair from direct sunexposure ,wind and pollution.

This will help a lot.

I will be available for further follow up.

DrSudarshan
Dermatology.

Follow up: Dr. Sudarshan 27 hours later
Are there any side effects after taking keraglo eva?
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again,

There are no side effects of taking keraglo XXXXXXX It is very safe preparation with natural ingredients.You can take it one daily .Effects will be visible after atleast 1 month of taking these tablets.

Hope this helps
DrSudarshan