Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hair fall. Suggest some ayurvedic oil to control hair fall?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Ayurveda Specialist
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 254 Questions

This question is for Ayurvedic Specialist.

Question : My mom is 50 years old. She has problem of hair fall a lot. She has used one oil earlier and it got controlled but we dont know the oil name. So can you suggest some oil to control hair fall?

Let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks, XXXXXX
Posted Sun, 14 Oct 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

Welcome to healthcaremagic

As your problem with hair fall. Its mainly controlled by proper nutrition to the hair by diet and proper hair oil.

There are such good oils are available in market..

Please start one of the following Oils..

1. Sesa Oil

2. Trichup Hair Oil

3. Nutrich Hair Oil

4. Bhringamalak Tailam

5. Dhaturpatradi tailam (if she has also problem of dandruff)

I also like to advise her to start tablet Saptamrut loh 2 tabs twice a day for two months and advise to take milk regular.

Use hair oil minimum thrice a week and do not apply in wet hair.

I am open to answer your follow up queries if any.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor