Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gutkha addiction. How can I get rid of it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1011 Questions
sir i am suffering from gutkha addiction. how can i leave it sir?
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: try nicotine supplements Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. Can you please mention since how long you have been taking gutkha? I can suggest you to take NICOTEX which are available in various strength like 2 mg and 4 mg.But it would be very nice if you visit your physician and get them prescribed.The dosage should be monitored by him/her. Slowly your dosage should be tapered and then discontinue even this. You must think of the disaster that gutkha can cause before consuming it. your strong will power can help you overcome this problem. Please be prepared mentally to quit this habit and I am sure you can do that. Hope it helps. Thanks. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor