Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Suffering from genital warts. Presence of lumps. Burning sensation in testicles after ejaculation

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
i am 5'8" 180 not athletic but physically fit i work out around three times a week i smoke have been for 11 years and a couple of years ago i think i contracted genital warts (no worries i have been playing it solo since i found out.) i work full time on my feet and constantly moving. and i am 29 years old. i did four years in the navy ending six months before i found the first lump.
About 5 years ago i found a lump on my left vas a doctor told me not to worry about it. now it is noticable to the eye and my right vas now has lumps on it. also now after i ejaculate my nuts hurt slightly like somebody is lightly but firmly squeezing them and there is a slight burning sensation. i can function in my day to day life without any problems so far, i know i should see a doctor and i am making plans to, but can you give me the odds that this is going to kill me if i have to i lose the boys but i would rather not.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

Thanks for the query.

I am not really worried about the warts - You could treat them with wart removal products or by any of the therapeutic procedures. Watch out for any new changes and seek medical attention promptly if they occur. In addition to this, you should make sure that your partner gets vaccinated with Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine before you start having unprotected sex.

As far as the lumps in the vas are concerned, it is difficult to predict the exact nature of the problem without a proper physical examination. I appreciate your decision to see a doctor. However, a close probability that I can think of is that it might have occurred due to recurrent infections. Be assured that is not likely to be cancerous in nature and you are not going to die of these lumps. They may impair fertility functions by altering alter your semen analysis and may lead to fertility. Hence, when you see doctor you should get investigated with semen analysis also.

Hope this bit of information is useful to you. Should you have any additional doubts, please feel free to post your concerns here, I will be glad to help you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor