Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Suffering from gas bloating. Feeling uncomfortable. Diagnosed with ulcer in stomach. Suggest best medicine

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1979
Answered : 624 Questions
Hi Sir,
I am having gas bloating every 15mins...mostly after eating food...I am not having any stomach pain/toilet problem..I am feeling very uncomfortable...i do not get any pain in the throat while releasing gas anyway..while sleepting also, I have to get up and sit to release the gas and then feels comfortable after..I consulted a doctor in my hometown and he did endoscopy and told that there is very little ulcer in the stomach..his prescription did not help me...please suggest best madicine...this is the problem i m suffering from 7 years..from past 12 years I eat out side food..staying away from home..
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 55 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your problem is probably due to outside food.

If possible try for home made food.

You should try (i) T.Unienzyme twice daily just after lunch and dinner.

(ii) Gelucil-mps/Digene liquid 2 tsf, 4 times a day.

(iii) T.Supradyn/Cap.Becadexamine 1 daily with food.

(iv) T. Domperidone/perinorm thrice daily.

Don't take tea/coffee more than 2 times a day.

Avoid cold drinks with lunch & dinner.

Drink more water.

Go for morning & evening walk (light walk after diner).

Avoid fried, spicy & other food which causes more flatulence. Your Dal & Subji should contain minimum oil/ghee. Avoid mava sweets also.

If problem persists, get your liver profile done.

Thank you for submitting your query.

I hope, you found my response helpful and informative.

If you have additional concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you, as well.

With good wishes,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor