Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erection dysfunction and premature ejaculation. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
I am 51 year old and 21 years married life I have 1 son, after 11 years marriage life pass I got this son.
Doctor , After marriage some time I felt strong and take time for ejaculate and sometime quickly ejaculate I felt bed and feeling I am not satisfying to my wife. Now since last 5 years I am not doing proper sex with my wife I have Erection Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculate problem. Please advise me what to do? I did not try any sexual medicine because I have High blood pressure and Arthritis I did not consult to any Doctor I feel not good. I am Indian from Mumbai city. I have seen many advertise which is related to my problem but I scared to take without Doctor Advice. Kindly help me and advise but keep in mind I have High blood pressure and Arthritis.
My weight is 94kg
My height is 185 cm (6’-2”)
I am like vegetarian food and chicken only I am not eating fish and mouton. Doctor advice me for food and please, if any medicine required for to external use or Tablet for my problem it must get in Mumbai city only I can’t order and call my home.
Waiting for you right advice.
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 57 minutes later

Thanks. ED and PME are treatable.
Life style changes to be done are----
1.     Light and early dinner, so that the stomach is empty at bed time.
2.     Prolonged foreplay.
3.     Diet XXXXXXX in dry fruits like dates, raisins and nuts.
4.     Gels are available which can be bought on prescription.
5.     Erection enhancing medicines can be prescribed after doing physical examination and having a look at all the medicines you are taking.
6.     Next step can be to increase the duration of sex if step no 5 is not enough.
7.     Kindly Quit smoking if you do so.
The medicines (and gel) are given only on written prescription and kindly XXXXXXX a nearby urologist.
This is the scientific approach for one with your problem.
There is no single step to the solution and all the above may be needed for effective treatment.
Hope I have answered your queries. Kindly get back for doubts if any---

Dr G Srinivasan,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor