Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffering from erectile dysfunction, pain in chest, hand and neck. Is this due to acidity?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
I have been suffering from ED(Erectile Dysfunction) for last 1 year.. I always have had stomach acidity..sometimes i feel pain in my chest and hands and neck as well. My doctor says this is due to acidity. I am taking Montek LC and Pantadok DSr as i also have some infections(breathing infections)..I used to take Tedafili(Cialis) once a week(10mg) but that does not work anymore for me, though i always have morning erections. Please suggest which doctor should i see and how should i proceed with the treatments..I have had TSH, blood pressure, Diabetes and hormonal test and testostrome test as well but all reports were normal.
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
It could be due to stress or mindset related.
Natural methods / lifestyle changes that would benefit are
1.     Early and half stomach dinner.
2.     Short walk before bedtime.
3.     Prolonged foreplay.
4.     Making use of the night time or early morning erections.
5.     Quit smoking if so.
6.     Reduce alcohol intake.
7.     Healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoiding junk food.
8.     Regular exercise.
9.     Weight reduction.

Medicines that can be used to get better erections are
1. Cialis with the maximum dose of 20 mg.
2. Nitric oxide supplement.
This can be used together.
Urologist is the correct person to consult.

Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor