Suffering from erectile dysfunction, pain in chest, hand and neck. Is this due to acidity?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: I have been suffering from ED(Erectile Dysfunction) for last 1 year.. I always have had stomach problems..like acidity..sometimes i feel pain in my chest and hands and neck as well. My doctor says this is due to acidity. I am taking Montek LC and Pantadok DSr as i also have some infections(breathing infections)..I used to take Tedafili(Cialis) once a week(10mg) but that does not work anymore for me, though i always have morning erections. Please suggest which doctor should i see and how should i proceed with the treatments..I have had TSH, blood pressure, Diabetes and hormonal test and testostrome test as well but all reports were normal.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
It could be due to stress or mindset related.
Natural methods / lifestyle changes that would benefit are
1.     Early and half stomach dinner.
2.     Short walk before bedtime.
3.     Prolonged foreplay.
4.     Making use of the night time or early morning erections.
5.     Quit smoking if so.
6.     Reduce alcohol intake.
7.     Healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoiding junk food.
8.     Regular exercise.
9.     Weight reduction.

Medicines that can be used to get better erections are
1. Cialis with the maximum dose of 20 mg.
2. Nitric oxide supplement.
This can be used together.
Urologist is the correct person to consult.

DR GS