Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Took viagra. What are the treatment available?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 21 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Question: hello doctor,

"pls help me out,this makes a major impact in my life.I am very happy person smiling and cracking jokes and laughing around"

* I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for past 7 to 8 years.
I have been masturbating a lot i guess from 9th std,twice a day may be for 2-3 years and after which once every day and now thrice a week,now i am 23.
* i hardly had breakfast and 99 percent skipped my breakfast
* only now i am having, that 2 most of the times late in the morning arnd 11
* I feel my body becoming weak in early morning around 8 when i am in bed after which when i wake up i feel really WEAK especially in my back and groin.
* I shiver most of the time,tremors in my hand,back of my neck,weakness in my spinal cord,
past few months experiencing pain in my back spinal cord area after masturbation
* My penis size have become very very small,which USED TO BE 100% BETTER IN SIZE LIKE SAY 5 TO 6 YEARS BACK
* My balls are very very small
* I love sex and mostly i feel like i should have sexual relationship with a girl.
* I had a girl friend fr 2 years and had sexual intercourse with 2 women on total
* I hardly could maintain an erection,have seminal leakage problems just what i feel i am saying.
* had intercourse many times but was very shamefull as i was not strogly erect ,very weak erection and erection goes away often.
* i watch a lot of porn and also masturbate.
* My face is shrunk for my body size
* I am a full time dj for 5 years, and i do consume alcohol but not a addict,and i dont drink quite often also now,i used to drink like 10 times to 13 times XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in a month but less number of drinks.
* however i started experiencing worse ED problems even before i was drinking and intercourse
* Viagra doesnt work for me,tried man force,doesnt work enough and once caverta 100 mg worked,but had mild side effects and after which even that dint work
* Overall weakness
* Even when my gf and other girl was naked i felt happy and mentally thought it was tempting but i dint get an erection
* Even while watching porn i dont get phycially get aroused
* Sir i have done enough research on internet about this ED with english medicine and ayurvedic.
* i met a doctor at saarayu clinic in XXXXXXX nagar,chennai.
* Not getting early morning erection,only get some times,that 2 weak erection
* He listened every thing ,inspected my groin and said it was normal size,howeve i was not satisfied with the answer cos i know for 100 PERCENT that it is very very small than before.
* Doctor name is XXXXXXX GANESAN M.S,M.CH,FRCS GLASG,FRCS UROL U.K
* Test result for HBA1C GLUCOSE,LPID PROFILE ETC every thing is normal
* Only thing i havent done is penile doppler test.
* I have tried Shilajit gold ayurvedic capsules,not much effective
* I found this new medicine to be effective,some sat power siddha capsules which i feel is effective but however when i masturbate again like after 4 days of tablets i again back to the same place :(
* PLS help me out.
* today i bought this renerve plus for a shop,before i could self medic myself i wanna do a last try to approach a professional medic for my treatment.
* Pls find me a cure,help me
* Used to get fever often,some times when i am weak and i masturbate fever accompanies in rare cases.Have common cold lot of times.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 hours later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
I went through your detailed history and thanks for your patient description.
The penis size does not shrink , if at all, it only grows till a particular age. It is only the alternate erection and normal position makes you think so.
Since a urologist has seen and physically examined you, there is unlikely to be any abnormality in the body.

Your lifestyle has made a BIG impact on your condition.

I FEEL IT IS ALL IN THE MIND. You need to XXXXXXX a psychiatrist , get counseled and get well early.
Best regards
DR GS.