Suffering from dimorphic anaemia. What treatment and cure is required?
Thank you for your query.
As mentioned by you your mother suffers from dimorphic anaemia. She would be requiring iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid. Considering her low Hb of 3.5 g% it is advisable to get a few units of packed cell transfusions done.
Your mother would also need to be investigated for:
1. Any intestinal bleeding.
2. Serum iron level
3. Serum ferritin level
4. Stood for occult blood.
I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.
Wishing your mother an early recovery.
Rajiv K Khandelwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for whats problem gerd
- What is the cure and treatment for tonsillitis
- Treatment and cure for suffer from pneumonia
- By what treatment can piles be cured
- Treatment and cure for Suffer from schizophrenia
- Treatment and cure for anaemia
- What is the best treatment to cure gout
- Treatment and cure for arrythmia requiring
- Treatment and cure for anaemia sleep disorder
- Suffering from dimorphic anaemia what treatment and cure is required
- Lump under breast in child, bloody discharge, petechial rash on chest,...
- Child has a soft bump on scalp which is hard. Can it cause hair loss?
- Infant with hemangiomas on neck and face and mottling over half of the...
- Having itchy and sore eyelash. Feeling uncomfortable while closing eyes....
- What is scrub typhus infection? How does this affect humans and how to...
- 5 year child having fever, sore throat, swollen face, excess saliva and...
- Pubic area injury, soreness, hard, tender to touch. Could I have broken...
- Taking Penedure penicillin injection for elephant leg. Painful. Suggest...
- Child has itchy tongue. Has tree and grass allergies. Taking Zyrtec....
- Child is snoring, pauses to catch breath, tired, talking strangely...