Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffering from digestion problem. Should I consult a specialist?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 922 Questions
After taken food it's not getting digested and i'm getting sense like i need to go for motion.
Please suggest what is the remedy for this?.Do i need to consult a specialist?.
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 13 minutes later

Your information is suggestive of inflammation of the colonic mucosa, commonly known as collitis

I would suggest you take a seven day treatment with Ofloxacillin and Ornidazole twice a day and a good probiotic twice a day

Avoid junk food and contaminated drinks

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern

Wishing you a speedy recovery
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor