Suffering from dhat syndrome. Looking for proper diagnosis
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.
Premature ejaculation is a condition and not a disease.
Steps in the management are
1. Detailed sexual history and physical examination – sexual partner, duration and frequency of sex, quality of erection, partner satisfaction, etc.
2. Counseling based on any problems that arise during the discussion.
3. General techniques like stop and start, withdrawal, compression of the perineum and so on.
4. Application of xylocaine jelly after full erection and before penetration on the male organ.
5. Some drugs like SSRI and antidepressants that have an effect on delaying the ejaculation time.
Kindly take medical advice and get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Down's syndrome diagnosis
- Joubert syndrome diagnosis
- Pots syndrome diagnosis treatment
- Pitt hopkins syndrome diagnosis
- Suffering from dhat syndrome looking for proper diagnosis
- Diagnosis of cervical fusion syndrome
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome diagnosis
- Nursing diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome
- Long qt syndrome diagnosis
- Suffering from knee pain problem looking for proper diagnosis help