Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Suffering from depression and not able to ejaculate. What treatment should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 442 Questions
I am married recently, am unable to ejaculate,help me.under depression since childhood
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
Inability to ejaculate semen despite stimulation of the penis by intercourse or masturbation is called Anejaculation. It is a fairly common problem. It is often confused with erectile dysfunction. It's often difficult for the patient to explain what's happening to the doctor; hence this creates a lot of confusion.
So I would like to ask you some questions to understand your problem better.
1.     What is the duration of your problem?
2.     Do you ever ejaculate normally?
3.     Do you have normal sexual desire?
4.      Do you get a good erection?
5.     Do you feel an orgasm?
6.     Do you lose the erection after your orgasm?
7.     Can you please explain your depressive symptoms and how long you are being suffering?
8.     Are you using any drugs for your depression?
Waiting for your reply.
Wish you good health.
Dr Sourav Ganguly
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor