Suffering from depression. Suggested orbit chewing gum and saleva mouthwash. Is this OK?
Thank you for the query. It is true that there is link between the antidepressants and lack of saliva, as a consequence the oral hygiene as well as chewing becomes problematic. You can talk to the doctor who has prescribed the anti-depressants. Continue using the mouthwash and orbit chewing. You can also start using Dry mouth Gel from GC company [your dentist can help you to get].
Please brush after every food to maintain good oral hygiene.
Hope this clarifies your query. If you want to clarify further you are most well- come.
With happy regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Is this depression please suggest me
- Suggest treatment for bipolar depression
- Suggest medication for depression
- Suggestions for treating depression with ayurveda
- Suggest meidication for depression
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- Suffering from stress and depression looking for suggestion
- Suggest a cognitive enhancer and anti depressent for controlling depression
- Suffering from depression suggest some psychological cure