Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Suffering from constipation, acidity and unable to pass stool. Suggest the medication

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3613 Questions
My wife suffers from Constipation followed by loose stool after 2-3 days gap, acidity, indigestion and gastric problem. Alternatively inability to pass stool for 2-3 days.
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Give Fiber supplements Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Lack of fiber content in the food can lead to such digestive problems. I suggest her to take fiber supplements. ISAPGOL is one such supplement. A spoon of it taken mixed in water after food would help to get rid of the problems she has. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor