Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Suffering from back pain, feet pain and chest pain. Blood test done. What should I do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
today I've checked my body profile and found my uric acid 7.4 (i am suffering by feet pain and some time body and back pain last two day i was facing light chest pain then i've done this test. by weight is 100 kgs.
now i am looking for your expert comments for reasons and what to do?
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 45 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Your serum uric acid levels are borderline high and it seems to have no relation to your problem of pain foot,pain body or pain back.
Your backaches and body pain may be due to 
Lack of exercises
Lack of calcium and VIT D
Lack of B12 Vitamin
Your chest pain could be of angina.
Check all the things I mentioned above
Check your lipid profile and blood sugar fasting and PP 
Keep a check on your BP
Get an EKG done to rule out Angina
Since your father and mother are overweight and suffering from high BP and diabetes,it is very important for you to change your lifestyle.
 Shed your weight
Reduction of calories and specifically reducing alcohol and purine XXXXXXX foods like peas,beans,organ meats,fish etc to take care of your serum uric acid.
Do regular exercises

You should consult a doctor and get all the above things checked.
If pain back is bothering you may take some anti inflammatory drug like ibuprofen 400 mg three times for few days only.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor