Suffering from back pain. MRI says small Pid L5-S1 with possible irritation of S1 root. Can homeopathy medicine be taken?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: My mother is suffering from back pain and spine burning sensation till the left leg since last four months. doctor had mentioned about some tests also . The reports are mention below. Please suggest Mri: small Pid L5-S1 with possible irritation of the left S1 root. Xray: no instability but significant L5 tilt on standing view Blood: All normal; vitD : borderline BMD: T Score lumber spine (-)0.9 Adivse by doctor: Can try Root Block 1. Medicine : XXXXXXX Galin75 mg twice daily 3 weeks Before going for root block, we wanted to try homeopathy. It is curable by homeopathy medicine, Pls suggest
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer: We can try few medications. Detailed Answer: We can start with following Medicine. I have seen them to be effective. 1-Strychinum Phos 6x grain three times in a day on the tongue (made in Germany) 2-Lathyrus sativa 30 , 4 drops in the tongue two times in a day (made in Germany) 3- Plumbem Met 30, 4 drops in the tongue two times in a day (made in Germany) 4-Mag Phos 30x 4pills in a day (made in Germany) 5 R-36 15 drop 3 times in a day (made in Germany) Take above prescribed medicine for 1 month and revert me back If you have any query feel free to ask Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 17 minutes later
HI Doctor thanks for your reply We consulted a homeopathy doc also. He prescribed the following medicine Hypericum 1000. Please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.. Detailed Answer: Hello I strongly suggest you to continue with above prescribed medicine. i have covered many things according to your complain. Hypericum also works in such case but i have selected and prescribed medicine according to your case. so take the medicine and revert me back. Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj