Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
My Wife has a back pain from last 3-4 months, the intensity of the pain has increased from last 3-4 days and with the back pain now she is complaining for the pain which keeps on shifting in the joints basically.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your wife had chronic backache and now has intensified probably radiating downwards too. This radiation of pain may be due to pressure over nerve root which get irritated.
As X-ray of spine is normal it might be due to disc bulge which causes pressure over nerve root.
So get a MRI done and let me know the findings.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
- Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and...
- What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
- Having soreness in arm. MRI of shoulder and knee done. What does the...
- Suffering with back pain. What should I do to get cure?
- Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
- Having continuous pain in hand. How to get relief from pain?
- Have had fracture in ribs. Had a small pneumothorax. Why am I feeling...
- Found a lump on the leg. X-ray and ultrasound is to be done. What could...
- Is it safe to take vyvanse 100mg prior to surgery?