Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Suffering from anus pain. How to get rid of this without operation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
Hi Sir Iam suffuring from anus pain since two days, iam suspecting that hemorrhoids(Bit worried about the operation etc) , to which specialist i have to consult to examine, is there any way to get rid of this without operation?
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
Hemorrhoids is a common condition and most of the time the symptoms are pain during defecation,bleeding while passing stools, and constipation. You will need to be seen and examined by a general surgeon so that a proctoscopy can be done to confirm the diagnosis. Operation will depend on how severe the problem is. You can decrease the pain by using a stool softner like creamffin syrup, seitz bath and lubrication with vaseline/lignocain jelly before defeacation.Also itching around the anus may occur sometimes due to intestinal parasite infestation.So you can take tab albendazole 400mg 1 tab at night(single dose).
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffering from anus pain. How to get rid of this without operation? 16 hours later
Thx for the reply mam.. i have some slight pain during the defection and no bleeding and iam not suffering from constipation, i seen some small bubble type particles in anus area. while sitting on chair iam getting some slight pain, this pain is developed since two days before that i dont have any pain. So i have to consult Proctologist or General Surgeon.Pls advice..
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 21 minutes later
If you have no bleeding then thats a good sign. You may be in the early stages but it has to be confirmed by proctoscopy. Consult a surgeon for that. Meanwhile follow the advice given earlier. Do a stool examination also. Anal fissures have to be ruled out also.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor