Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Body pain, Fever and loose motion. Suggest medication?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions
I am suffering from Body pain, Fever and loose motion since today morning.

Please suggest me me medicine which could make me relax very soon.
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later

Every medical condition does not have a quick fix.

You seem to be suffering with an infection. And all infection recovers in a few days time and not immediately. Nevertheless, you can take the following measures to make you feel better. They include:
1. Acetaminophen tablets like Tab. Calpol 500mg thrice a day.
2. Oral rehydration solution - electral powder mixed with water every for every loose stools.
3. Probiotic and prebiotic - Tab. Sporolac thrice a day / curd/yogurt with every meal.
4. Drink plenty of fluids. Plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
5. Multivitamin pills (B-complex and vitamin C supplements).

You should feel better with these medicines while your body fights out the infection. Follow up with your local doctor in case you do not feel better in a couple of days time.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor