Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Suffering back. Diagnosed with myofascial pain syndrome. Which specialist to concern?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1976
Answered : 1872 Questions
Hi Doctor,

My sister is going through back pain from long time now, and after checking with many doctors, we came to the conclusion that its Myofascial Pain Syndrom. But the problem is, i am not getting the right doctor who is Myofascial specialists and can treat her.

So, can you please help me to find the right doctor for the same.

I really need this on urgent bases, so your fast reply will be appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

I would suggest that you can consult Dr XXXXXXX Kharbanda, an orthopaedic surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. It would be better if you take all the doctors' prescriptions and investigations when you consult him

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing your sister an early recovery.


Rajiv K Khandelwal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor