Suffered from skull fracture. When can I fly after treatment?
Thanks for the query.
If skull fracture is linear and undisplaced and there is no XXXXXXX bleeding or Cerebro Spinal Fluid (CSF) rhinorrhoea i.e. watery discharge from ear or nose or air inside brain he can fly back after one or two days rest.
Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other enquiries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Basal skull fracture treatment
- Treatment and cure for skull fracture
- Suffered from skull fracture when can i fly after treatment
- Treatment and cure for depressed skull fracture
- Treatment and cure for basal skull fracture
- Is it ok to fly with a skull fracture
- Airplanes flying after concussion and skull fracture
- Treatment and cure for basilar skull fracture
- Flying with a skull fracture
- Baby skull fracture flying after
- Taking Syndopa and Amentrel for Parkinson's yet shaking in left side,...
- Pain from neck to lower lung, shaking hands, weakness. What is wrong?
- Headache, travel for long, normal eyesight, taken Saridon
- High grade glioma. Okay to take TDS injection of Dexona?
- Having stiffness in back while sleeping or during day time. Cure?
- Suffering from down syndrome, occasional episodes of vasovagal syncope....
- 68 years old. Diabetic and on insulin. Having problem while walking....
- Diagnosed with trigiminal neuralgia. Having severe trigeminal pain. What...
- Have nerve damage to disk area. Having pain in testicular and groin...
- Loss of taste on left side with recurrent left ear and eye infection....