Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Suffer pain while pulling foreskin of penis. Can be cured by using lubricant gels? Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
Hello DR This is XXXXXXX my concern is i can not pull back my penins skin. if i try to pull back it is giving more pain. 3 more years i am facing this problem. can i bring this to perfect by using some kind of lubricant gels or i want to go for under the treatment. how much expensive it will be for thr treatment. but i am hesitate to go under treatment kindly advice me. Thank you
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consider circumcision...

Detailed Answer:

You seem to be suffering with a tight foreskin - a condition called phimosis. You can use lubricant gels and see if you feel better. If it doesn't help you, then you should consider circumcision. This is a minor procedure which can be done at your general surgeon's office or by an urosurgeon. This is not a very expensive procedure and might cost you about 5-7 thousand INR.

Do not hesitate to see a doctor. It is a minor problem and can be treated easily.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor