Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffer nausea, severe bloating, heart burn, sweats, diaheria and chest pain. Suggestions?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 1031 Questions
I have several medical problems. an right now, im so nausea, severe bloating, heart burn,sweats,diaheria,chest pain. just possibly had shingle, mild case..but my daughter thinks it could be mennigiteous. I feel 6ft or more in 2000. hit the concret, an I have c6, 7 buldge, mild kyphotic @ c3/4 extending to the c6/7. that was in 2007. In 2008 ligamamentous hypertrophy T 10/T11 causing stenosis, abutment of postercolateral spial cord right midline. 2009 Degenerative disc changes @ L3-4 & L3-4 L4-5 disk protrusion @ L4/5. prominent calcification of ligamentous flavum region @T 10-11 right midlin/ abutment of posterolateral spinal cord, and lesser on left side an some dural abutment. no spinal compression.2008 Ligamentous hypertrophy T10-11 which is causing some canal stenosis & abutment of postlaterl spinal cord right midline. 2011c 3/4 right asymmetric paramedian protrusion with osteophyte, mild proximal right c4 mass effect an minimal ventral cord flattening without significant stenosis. At c4/5 minimal post osterophytic ridging w/o root displacement or central stenosis. At c 5/6 right asymmetric paramedian protrusion o f disk with osteophyte noted with mild right c6 root mass, and minimal right ventral cord flattening. no signif foraminal encroachment or central stenosis. @ c 6/7 minimal posterior osteophytic ridging is noted w/o root displacement or central stensosis. the c7/T1 is unremarkable. conclusion on the 2011 Right asymmetric paramedian protrustion of disk an osteophyte @ c5/6 with mild right ventral cord flattening and c6 root mass effect. Paramamedian disc protrustion at c3/4 with minimal right c4 root mass effect and ventral cord flattening . milder cervical spondylosis at other levels . I have watery bloody diaerheria at least 3/4 days straight, and this has gone on for about 1& 1 /2 yrs. I want to know if you think I need surgery? and what tests should the doctors be doing on me. I got type 2 dieabetis 3 yrs ago, had a emergency procure, bowel obstruction removed 8 yrs ago. total. they said it was from scar tissue built up, from the emergency total hysterecmocy and bladder tuck. Im tired all the time...cant sleep, hurt, don't do anyting at all! my life stoped in 2007. and I've probally left out several things. Im doubting if anyone can get me too feeling better. unless its an EMERGECY room trip. I regularly go to the doctor, but they only treat me for pain, dieabities. and depression, anxiety. possible bi polar....Im tired of being exhausted and in constant pain. PS. I had foggy vision for 2 days, with a small bright light when I closed my eyes..MY headache has been goin on for 2 weeks. all they give me is addleve an that's not working. well, have a nice day reading! signed, XXXXX is wondering what is going on, and what can be done. Thanks!.
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Divert your attention

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your story to us.
Sharing, sometimes give some relieve.
This is really good to know that you pay regular visits to your doctors.
Well, I am not better then the specialists & experts involved in your care. They see you regularly & I believe are offering you the best they have to offer.
But, I sensed a lot of depression in your story.
I suggest, you should involve yourself in some form of hobbies or recreational activities. Whichever you like & whichever is possible with your physical limitations.
There are some problems you have to live with. So, better accept them & learn to live a life with them. Doctors can offer treatment, but can't guarantee a 100% cure.
Hope I have not disappointed you further.
Wish you good health & a happy life.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor