Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Suffer from short penis and lose testicle. Not having good pleasure. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 415 Questions
hi doctor I m 28 year old and very concern about my penis size it is only 4.5 inch long and 4 inch wide and also I have lose one of my testicle because of testicle torrison am I normal should I get married can I be a father actually my equpment working very good but I can not get good pleasure because of short penis as no girl is virgin in theese days . There are only two ways to save my life one is if i get a virgin so I can get good plesure during sex second one is if my penis can achieve its average size which is 5.5 or 6 inch. plz help me and save my life as god.
Posted Wed, 7 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 12 hours later
Thank you Mr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX for coming to XXXXXXX

Ability to get pleasure, provide pleasure to partner, to become father dependes upon how effective erection you have.

It does not depend upon on penis size, whether someone is virgin or not

Penis size of 4.5 inch long and 4 inch wide (in erect state) is normal for Indian

Kindly do not get carried away by the pictures or information on internet etc. about penis size. They are misleading and are not right according to medical science

I do not know whether you will agree with me or not, but these are hard facts of medical science

You can very well be father, have effective sexual intercourse etc, based on the information that you have provided, to best of my knowledge

I am available for further discussion

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffer from short penis and lose testicle. Not having good pleasure. What to do? 1 hour later
Thanx doctor but this kind of answer already i know giving by diffrent kind of local doctors nd I did not get any answer about my testical as I asked that I have lose ond of my testicle due to testicle torrison so what about that is it normal . Nd if I wil achieve even a half inch I will be satisfied what about penis extender and surgery atleast i should have a 5 inch. To gain only .5 inch is it imposible by any kind of treatment. And qutioned about father bcause of one testicle not penis size. And plz tell me about testical implant. I wish to be a normal man as everyone. If extender work according to you plz sugest someone if not no matter. Please doctor I need your suggetion which can solve my problem not sympathy kind of answer because I am personaly facing this kind of problem. By my room partners I dont know how they know but they are making funny story about my penis size. And girls also laughed during sex . Only one girl in my whole life was getting full pleasure during sex by me but she was only 14 even she was not virgin. But I think she had a teen boyfriend with tinny penis.plz doctor do somthing to save me. Sympathy can not savd me.
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 1 hour later
I am sorry that I missed to respond to your testicle torsion issue.
Testicular torsion can give rise to infertility (inability to become father). In some cases, it does not affect fertility.

Whether fertility will be affected will be predicted by detailed semen testing, and measuring blood level of sex hormones like LH, FSH, Testosterone, DHEA, etc., ultrasound of testes and penis

Consulting an endocrinologist, in this matter would help. He can decide whether testicular implant is needed or not, in consultation with urologist

Having testicular torsion has no link to size of penis

I feel there are any more other related issues that you feel like to express. I would be happy to discuss these in detail via a mobile call system via XXXXXXX

Hope this will help you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffer from short penis and lose testicle. Not having good pleasure. What to do? 2 hours later
Thanx a lot doctor for your kind suggetion I think this would help me. But the cocversation whichis discused between us shoul be secret and nobody can read this on internet this is my rrequest.and you dint tell me about penis extender can it work or not I would like to gain only .5 inch please answer this qution this will take only few seconds answer it only in yes or no the qution in mind sbout extender from last five years and only you can answer to solve my query plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 25 minutes later
Yes, your information is confidential.

Medical science is not so easy / not so direct, that everything can be answered in yes / no.

Penile extender is used in the some specific conditions for lengthening the penis: Peyronie's disease; prior to implant surgery, after prostate surgery etc.

In cases like you (who does not have above-mentioned diseases), penis extender may increase the size that may last for 6 months, to my understanding of the device.

Exact answer can be got after you are being detailed examined but an urologist.

I won't recommend it in your case, because you do not need it.

Wish you good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suffer from short penis and lose testicle. Not having good pleasure. What to do? 50 minutes later
Thanx if u r not recomend it I woluld not go through it. Great.... ok if u r saying I dont need it deffinately I accept it. Thanx again.
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 2 hours later
Thank you, Mr Satishkumar, for giving a thought on what we discussed

Wish you a enjoyable sexual life and happy married life

I would be glad to address any of your concern, if arise in future. You are most welcome
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor