Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
Thanks for your query.
Yes, there are chances wherein endocrine glands like Thyroid can be affected due to consumption of Methamphetamine.
Well, if you do not have any symptoms of thyroid hormone disturbance, such endocrine dysfunctions due to meth could have not occurred.
It is always safe to avoid such drugs and get you thyroid profile to be sure of its health.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypertension balance problem
- Underactive thyroid and intracranial hypertension
- Hypertension post thyroid lobectomy
- Sudden weakness in hypertension
- Thyroiditis and pre hypertension
- Hot thyroid nodule and hypertension
- Hypertension causes
- Is exercise a problem with intracranial hypertension
- Is intracranial hypertension related to thyroid
- Hypertension and weakness in legs
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?