Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Suffer from digestion problem. Affected with liver cirrhosis. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 589 Questions
Hi ,
My father is suffering with digestion problem. He says he is not able to digest the food. He is a regular alcohol drinker.
I heard from the previous doctor that he has affected bit of liver cirrhosis. Please suggest which specialist my father need to consult ( My father stays in Warangal Andhra pradesh, india)
Thank you,
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Guru 19 hours later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

I am really sorry for your father's ill health. Liver cirrhosis is a serious disorder, but I hope that it is in very early stages for him. It needs to be addressed by a specialist like Gastroenterologist. Asian Institute of Gastroenterology is good hospital to deal with these kind of problems. It is in Panjagutta, Hyderabad, AP.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
Wish him good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor