Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Suffer back pain. Remedy?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
back pain
Posted Fri, 27 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 days later
Brief Answer:
Analgesics and rest will help you

Detailed Answer:
Hi Praditya,

I see that your query is on back pain.

If you have an acute onset back pain, you can take either brufen or voveran for time being to get relief from your pain. Both the medications are prescription drugs and need to be taken after food. Please consult your chronic back pain lasting for more than 6 weeks, then further investigations in the form of x-ray and MRI of the back may be required depending on the need.

Meanwhile, maintain erect back posture, and rest your back well.

Get well soon. Let me know if you have more queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor