Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffer Erectile Dysfunction. Prescribed sustimax tablet. Cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 725 Questions
SIr I am 31/M i have been suffering suffering a lot of sex problems related to Erectile Dysfunction.I was married in XXXXXXX 213. Since then I am not able to sex with my wife even a single time. I am writing point wise details to my advise me a best solution.
Before marriage i dont have problems in erection
I used to do masturbation once in a day.
I used to smoke 8 to 10 Cigarette a day.

I got married on XXXXXXX 2013. Since than I am experiencing Erectile Dysfunction. For over last 3 months. I did not enjoy penetrative sex with my wife even a single time.
I have consulted doctor, He suggested me the sustimax tablet. It gave me some relief and my penis regain some erection.But ejeculation is not happening.
I need a proper and accurate solution to my sex problems especially Erectile Dysfunction.
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 21 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your available history.

It seems that You might psychological factors like performance anxiety as a causative factor for the erectile dysfunction.

Dysfunction might be at three level.
- Desire
- Erection
- Ejaculation

Both, you and your partner should consult sexologist/psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management. Doctor may advise you to go for blood tests like testosterone level.

Treatment would be directed as per the cause.

Drugs like depoxetine may help you in premature ejaculation. You may have developed delayed ejaculation when you have taken it.

Doctor may advise you to take drugs like peroxetine or fluoxetine.

You may also get help by doing master-Johnson technique to have better sex life.

I hope I have addressed your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor