Stones found in gall bladder. What treatment is required?

Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja

Gastroenterologist, Surgical

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Question: I did my health check-up recently and in my gall bladder few stones of 4mm have been reflected. How should i get this treated?
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 27 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in

Asymptomatic gall stones can be treated conservatively

Yet the chances of stones of this size getting in to common bile duct and causing obstructive jaundice are always there

So if practically possible you may go for a laparoscopic cholecystectomy

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern
Wishing you a healthy life ahead

Follow up: Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 59 minutes later
Thanks a lot doctor for replying to my query. But would also like to check if this condition can be treated with Homeopathy as i don't want to undergo an operation. Someone has suggested that with homeopathy this condition can be treated.
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later
Hi

Thanks for writing back again

Homeopathy is out of our scope

I would suggest you consult an expert homeopath for the same

Hope I have cleared your doubts
Wishing you a speedy recovery