Started getting tingling sensation on penis after unprotected intercourse. What's wrong?

Dr. Ram Choudhary

Posted on Wed, 12 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: Ive had unprotected sex with someone 2 days ago. My penis is not burning when I pee. But do feel like a tingling felling. Yesterday she ask if she needed to go to the Doctor, which was weird. I've gotten blood work done to be on the safe side. When over I drink my penis feel like this also. Can this happen if you masturbate to much Please help
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 22 minutes later
If you have too much of masturbation or too vigorous sex with aggressive buffeting then you may have a raw skin there that became sensitive to light touch also, that is one possibility.
Another possibility is of acquiring a sexually transmitted disease. May be you are in incipient phase of infection.
In either case you must get a local examination and a gram stain and culture of swab from penis and the urine.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.