Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Started frequent urinating, noticed white particles in urine. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1528 Questions
i have been urinating more, noticed white particles in urine with no other symptoms
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
Frequent urination with turbid urine can most probably indicate an genitourinary disorder.
Since you have high blood pressure , there is a possibility of it being a sideffect of medications or a renal affliction. Sometimes undiagnosed diabetes can also cause such symptoms.
The next best step would be to get yourself evaluated by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis . This might require a thorough examination and baseline investigations like urine routine test , blood sugar , renal profile etc
If a urinary infection is confirmed then your doctor will put you on a course of antibiotics for 10 days or so.
In addition you should drink lots of water to help in faster recovery .
If you cannot visit a doctor immediately a home blood sugar and urine dipstick test is atleast mandatory to rule out diabetes and urinary infection till further help can be sought.
So please do not neglect your symptom and get yourself evaluated as soon as feasible.

Hope I have answered your query.
Kindly accept my answer if you have no further queries.
Wishing you good health .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor