Started feeling pressuer in the brow after taking botox injection. Are they related?
Thanks for posting your query.
The pressure in the brow you are feeling is not likely to be related to the botox injections you had 2 months ago. Zyrtec is also not likely to cause this brow pain. The most likely causes are-
Cold and cough related to nasal polyps
High blood pressure
Your physician after examination will decide the probable cause of headache and will also advise some investigation as per need.
There are various new medicines available today which can take care of this effectively.
In mean time, please do following which should help,
Take good adequate sleep
Plan your diet and well
Do regular exercise
Do not take any medicines on your own apart from mild pain killers like motrin. Doing a steam inhalation might help in relieving the congestion.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eyelids slightly swollen after botox injections
- Can i take botox injection for gerd
- Treatment for stomach and neck pain after botox injections
- Anal hematoma after botox injection
- Botox injection sites for migraine
- Botox injections for torticollis makes me feel horrible
- Celestamine after botox injection
- Eyes burning after botox injections
- Botox injections for costochondritis
- Botox injections in the stomach
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?