Started feeling nausea and gastritis after drinking water. Any infection?
Hello I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon. On the basis of the information provided it appears that you had gastroenteritis or food poisoning. Nausea, vomiting, fever, malaise and bodyache 4 to 6 hours after meal makes this as a probable diagnosis.
Your past history is also suggestive of recurrent throat infections and you have allergy to fog, dust, ice and food colours. Throat irritation and altered taste sensation may be because of acute infection of throat. People with history of allergy in throat and nose are more at risk of developing upper sinuses, noe and pharynx).
However you require an examination of the throat and a physician consultation will help in getting the definitive diagnosis. I would advise you to consult a family physician or a MD medicine doctor and a ENT specialist for the treatment.
I hope this answers your query. Feel free to contact me I you need further help about it
with warm regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant started feeling nausea any safe medication
- Gastritis after embryo transfer
- Acute nausea and gastritis with clomid
- Boost drink gastritis
- Gastritis after hysterectomy
- Is drinking tender coconut water good for gastritis
- Gastritis after myomectomy
- Gastritis treatment after sirt
- Headache after gastritis attack
- Lemon water for gastritis