Spots on tongue and roof of mouth, orange palette. What could this be?
Over the last few days i've started getting loads of painless little spots under my tongue and it's now spread to the roof of my mouth. I used the camera on my phone and the palette is orange and veiny with a lot of small spots. There no pain or discomfort, just feels a bit odd.
Thanks for your query.
After having a look at the image you sent and the description you gave, I suspect them to be minute sebaceous cysts which are not serious.
They may be caused due to deficiency of Vitamins specially Vit A , B and C or could be due to mild infection by non-virulent ( non XXXXXXX ) bacterial strains.
I would suggest you to take Multivitamins daily for at least 5 days and gargle with CHLORHEXIDINE solution for infection. Both will be available in pharmacy without prescription.
If there is any increase in size over a short period or formation of pus pointing lesions more than 3mm size then you may have to consult a specialist .Where it could be due to infection and you may be in need of antibiotics.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness in roof of mouth and tongue and xanax
- Dry mouth and spots on tongue
- Red spots in mouth and tongue
- What could be causing of sore tongue or mouth
- Black spot on tongue and inside mouth
- Dark spots in mouth and tongue
- Dark spot in mouth under tongue
- Sensitive tongue and roof of mouth
- Sore tongue and roof of mouth
- Spots or sore in mouth and tongue
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?