Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Spinal cord contracted in an accident. Having problem with walking. Suggest treatment

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
hi I have problem in spinal cord... I met sn accident in which my spinal cord contracted... now I have problem in walking. .. I can't walk without support...
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Appreciate if you give more details

Detailed Answer:

I empathize your problem and would like to give my opinion.

I would like you to give further details about the accident, the current condition, the MRI images now and then, latest prescriptions from the doctor.

You may wish to ask this query to a spine surgeon under 'Ask A Specialist' service after uploading the reports and all the details I asked here.

Waiting for a complete summary.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor