Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe asthenozoospermia. ICSI or IVF only solution?
Thanks for the query.
What you are suffering from is basically reduced swimming capability of your sperm and also reduced count of them. It is a serious issue and might not yield results with medical management alone; but you can try the following things.
1. Abstain from smoking and alcohol; wear boxer shorts instead of tight ones
2. Avoid keeping warm objects like laptop on the groin area
3. There are no proven food items known to increase and decrease sperm count
4. Have intercourse during the ovulation period of your wife.
I encourage you to seek professional help by consulting infertility expert.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any other query let me know I'll be happy to get back.
Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.
I am non smoker and non drinker.What could have caused this problem?
Can you be a bit specific what kind of food i should take?
Can i solve the problem through medication?
Thanks for writing back.
There are no proven fruits or vegetables to improve sperm count. But please avoid mint, somph, papaya and saffron.
I am sorry, but medicines as such will not yield results in your condition. IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a beautiful option for you.
As you said, there is no similar history in family, infection like Mumps could have caused this. Other causes are radiation and exposure to toxic chemicals. Intra uterine causes (cause when you were in your mothers womb) is another possibility.
I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no further query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Asthenozoospermia diagnosed in the semen analysis is normal conception possible
- What is the cause and remedy for asthenozoospermia
- Failed iui sa report shows asthenozoospermia
- Prescribed evinoforte for asthenozoospermia can we have a baby naturally
- Treatment and cure for asthenozoospermia
- Drugs/medication for asthenozoospermia
- Asthenozoospermia causes
- Diagnosis of asthenozoospermia
- Symptoms of asthenozoospermia
- Planning for baby asthenozoospermia what is treatment regarding report
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...