Sperm counting test revealed total sperm count-30 million/cm. How do I increase the sperm count?
Colour : opaque.
collection to processing time : 30 mins
total volume : 2.0ml
liqufication time : <30 mins
reaction : alkaline
ttal sperm count : 30 millin / cm
active motile : 65 %
sluggish motile : 10%
non Motile :25%
normal forms : 70%
Pus cells : 3-5 / hpf
RBCs 1-2 / hpf
Epithelial cells : occasiona / hpf
Fructose : positive.
The doctor said it's low but ok. my wife can get preganaent. what do i do to increse my sperm count.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your sperm count is ok.
According to WHO recommendation for normal sperm count,
Total sperm count should be more than 20 million per/ ml,
active motility > 60%,
normal forms should be 70% or greater than it.
So no need to worry & have sexual activity during fertile period of cycle that is 3 days before & 2 days after ovulation.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seminal fluid analysis shows total sperm count-65x106ml meaning
- Is it normal to have total sperm count 92millml
- Total sperm count millionscumm
- Is 225 total sperm count normal
- 35 million total sperm count
- What does #39total sperm count 65millionml#39mean
- Is total sperm count of 38 million normal
- Low sperm count medicine to increase sperm count
- Total sperm count 65 millionml30 abnormal morphology is this normal
- Total sperm count 129
- Suffered from bulimia. Ultrasound showed thin endometrial lining. Is...
- Vaginal culture showed klebsiella pneumoniae in vagina. Is this dangerous?
- I am planning to concieve. Taking folvite tablets. Started getting cold....
- Joint pain, muscle twitch, feeling cold, weight gain, mood swings,...
- What will happen if tryptomer 25 mg and capit 100 pills are taken at the...
- Feeling faint, dizziness, lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, spinal...
- Am pregnant. History of abortion. Done TIFFA scan. Would like to know...
- Have irregular periods, taking Metformin, Thyronorm and Ova care. Scan...
- Could I be pregnant if I had sex around my menstrual cycle?
- Prescribed Metformin for PCOS. Done blood test. Is the result enough to...