Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would this happen?
Question: it is sore and achy around my heart. not sure why. comes and goes and some days it's not there. dull pain.
Can this be related to your galbladder at all?
Thanks for the query.
Dull achy pain around the heart is known as angina. It increases on exertion and sometimes partially relieved on taking rest. It need not always come only in patients with Hypertension and Diabetes.
I strongly advise you to XXXXXXX a Cardiologist soon for an ECG (Electrocardiogram) and scan and also a treadmill test.
Problems of the gall bladder are characteristically seen on the opposite side (right side) and it radiates to the back. It is not dull aching but sharp shooting pain.
Have a healthy life. If there is anything else you would like to clarify I would be happy to help.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
Questions Answered By Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...