Sometimes I feel pain in my chest near the heart
Need more details
This is Dr Sameer cardiologist.
I can see that you are 25yrs old. Do you have any risk factors like Diabetes, high BP, smoking, obesity or family history of heart disease.
Cardiac chest pain is never localised (i.e. you can not pin point it), it is diffused over the chest and increase on exertion or exercise and reduce on rest. Their are many other causes of chest pain which can be treated by simple pain killers only.
So please provide details about this chest pain.
Now about the pain over the kidney region, stone is a very common cause and you should get a ultrasound abdomen done to rule out any pathology.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib