Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Something like bruise on child's chest. Could I ask a doctor?

Feb 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 3176 Questions
Hwllo, when i dressed my 2 1/2 old son this morning, i saw this on gis chest- i did takw him to his peditrician ans he said it was a bite-- but to me it doesnt look like a bite so getting another opinion
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 11 hours later
Brief Answer: looks like a bite or bruise from scratching. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. I went through the pictures you sent along with this query. The skin lesion looks like an insect bite or mild bruise resulted from scratching or some injury. If there is itching, you can apply a skin soothing lotion like calamine externally over rash thrice daily. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor