Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should I take to get relief?
Thanks for the query
I viewed your photograph. It has no clinical importance. You can just ignore the same. It is just like a skin tag.If you want it to get removed you cal go for surgery, electric cauterization, Cry o surgery or laser. Even if you left untouched it will not become bigger or will not give any trouble. The occasional iching is not due to this lesion, it may be due to sweating or may be due miliaria rubra lesions. Nothing to worry.
Have a nice day.
Which doctor should I go to? A dermatologist?
Thank you for your question.
A Dermatologist can definitely help you as you are having occasional itching. But your problem is very simple. A family physician or a surgeon also can help you as well.
Hope I answered your query.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medication should i take for spermatorrhoea dhant
- What medication should i take for hairfall and dandruff
- Duodenitis what medication should i take
- Skin rash itchy taking medication no change treatment
- What medication should i take for mvp symptoms
- What medication should i take for premature ejaculation
- Trying for conception what medications should i take
- What medication should i take to reduce the swelling
- What medications should on take for flu
- Please advice what medication i should take