Skin type is oily, want to have fair skin. Which cream shall I use?
You are having seborrhea with hypermelanosis on face.
And having dry hair.
I have seen your photos.
Please follow as I recommend..
Use ahaglow face wash thrice a day. It will reduce oiliness and improve your color.
Apply retinoic acid 0.012 percent containing gel at night and kojic acid containing cream in morning.
Apply almond oil daily after bath in scalp to improve the texture of hairs.
Do shampoo with herbal shampoo , black sunsilk will do.
Take vitamin C, nicotinic acid and glutathion tablets daily till you get good result.
You can ask nearby doctor for trade names of above tablets in you area.
Protect your face from sun exposure.
Have cap on head.
Be positive, avoid tension and worries.
Have healthy food. Take proper sleep.
I hope you will be alright.
If any query still, you are welcome.
Dr. Ilyas Pate. MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Which fairness cream can be used for sensitive skin
- Which fairness cream shoould be used for oily skin
- For which type of skin will use lomela skin cream
- I want to get fair skin
- Want cream to have fair skin tone
- Which face wash should i use for oily skin
- Which sunscreen lotion can i use for oily skin
- Which fairness cream should i use
- Depiwhite cream i am using which face wash to use for oily skin whch have pimple marks
- Want to use skinlite cream to regain fair skin safe
- Large, pus filled scarred blisters on buttock, raw patch on vagina, bump...
- Burning and warm skin on left of rib cage, no rash or shingles. What...
- Have itching around neck, ankles and under the head of the penis....
- Skin infection since months, itching only during sweating. Diagnosed to...
- Skin type is oily, want to have fair skin. Which cream shall I use?
- Having uncontrollable sweat in underarms. What to do?
- Diabetic. Have red blotches on legs. Suggest
- Noticed lump in nostril. Report showed moderate leucocytes. What does...
- Having clusters of painful warts on palm. Prescribe medications?
- Have bumps on elbow under skin. Having unusual color. What could this be?