Skin problem. Prescribed defza30. Opinion and advise?
Thanks for your query.
Tab Defza is a steroid , Steroids are known to rise the blood glucose levels but not too serious if used on short course , low dose and in unavoidable situations.Their use is not strictly contraindicated in diabetics. It is benefit weighed, whether to be advised for a diabetic or not.Hence I would want to know the exact diagnosis of the skin rashes you have or images of the lesions at least.
Please attach images of your skin problem , after going which I could be able to advise you further.
Anticipating your response,
Thanks for the reports ,
After having a look over all the reports attached, I see that all your blood parameters are in range except mild lower value of haemoglobin which is of not much serious consideration.
I shall suggest you to continue the dosage course of Tab Defza 30 as advised by your doctor. There is no obvious risk in taking the above medication.
Wish you al the best and a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Defza 30
- Prescribed with miralax for unlimited time need opinion
- I am having skin problem please advise me
- Skin problem prescribed defza30 opinion and advise
- Defza 30 general information
- Pregnant prescribed ustrogestan histroy of miscarriage opinion
- Defza 30 mg medicine
- Defza 30mg direction for use
- Prescribed flucos for skin problem recurring problem any substitute
- Defza 30 medicine useage