Skin around belly and lower back hurts. What is the cause and cure?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Symptoms described by you suggestive for hyperesthesia, excessive increase in sensitivity of the skin to stimuli, in his case tactile hyperesthesia, this is common and occurs in neurological disorders( periphery neuropathy, nerve /disc compression, etc.. ) , as you stated that pain radiated to back. I would advice him now avoid physical exercise (jiu jitsu) and consult Neurologist for neurological clinical evaluation, with nerve conduction test, and may be as per Doctor decision MRI or CT scan.
I wish your husband good luck and speedy recovery.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause and cure for back pain
- Have sore lump on lower back cause and cure
- Treatment and cure for Lower back tumor
- Suffering from lower back pain cause and cure
- What causes pain in lower belly and back
- Treatment and cure for lower back injury
- Lower back ache what can be the cure
- Treatment and cure for strained lower back
- Treatment and cure for lower back headache
- Treatment and cure for lower back arthritis