Sister taking Saba Axe for energy and weight loss. Can I take this to get energy?

Dr. Nsah Bernard

Posted on Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Question: Hello.My name is XXXXXXX I have MS have had it for 14 yrs now my question is my sister is taking Saba Axe( i think i spelled that right.lol) for energy & to lose weight. I need it for energy! Is it alright for me to take it as well. My Doctors don't seem to return my phone calls and getting frustrated. I need energy cuz I also take care of my mother who has Parkinson's and I get tired right away. Thank you for you time and my God bless you! : )
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take it as no contraindication

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

As a supplement there is absolutely no contraindication as to you taking it. I believe it will give you some benefit regarding your MS (multiple sclerosis). It will give you some energy and might improve your overall daily lifestyle and performance. Most supplements just contain multivitamine and some other synthetic or natural substances that can do you some benefit.
You can also learn to practice yoga or daily exercises etc.
Also do well to get your doctors for approval.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah