Sir...i had sex with sex worker that time condom broked
As I understand you were involved in a risky exposure and you tested for HIV. Can you clarify what you meant by "12 week eclia test result is .11 and 3.5 day eclia result is .25 and after 5.15 eclia result is .16" Did you mean you had three elisa test done on different days?
Assuming these are three different ELISA test results; all the values are negative for HIV. Practically your chance of HIV infection is close to zero. I will not be overly worried about it any more.
Confirm the time of tests...
As you mentioned the test was done after 12 weeks, I assume all the tests were done after 12 weeks. In that case practical chance of HIV infection is close to zero. You need not repeat any more test until 6 months. Don't worry, the 6th month test will also return negative in all probabilities.
Hope this answered your questions. Let me know if you need more information.
For all practical reasons we can take the test results as conclusive.
You need not be worried further.
Hope this answered your question. Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...