Sir ,for last one week I have running nose. There
There is no other problem .only for last two days I am just getting mucus from my nose and after cleaning mucus , there is no any blockage of nose or anything.i have No fever or cough anything.but as I have cold always feeling thirst and taking lot of water.after taking water there is no more mucus or cold and every thing is clear.kindly confirm it is just a common cold .since there is no blocked nose I am not taking any medicine or anything as I understand it will go by itself
You are having allergic rhinosinusitis.
From your description you seem to be having allergic rhinosinusitis. Please kindly do a X ray paranasal sinus and an endoscopy of nose. Start a fluticasone nasal spray with steam inhalation. You can start an antiallergic tablet at night. Review with reports. Stay away from allergens like dust, cold, insects. Do proper dusting of clothes, bed, mattress, curtain.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a