question-icon

Sir due to work I am wearing shoes from 7

Posted on Sun, 30 Dec 2018
Question: Sir
due to work I am wearing shoes from 7 am to 5 pm. I my leg between small fingure skin is getting eaten up and whitish marks are formed (???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??). it generally does not pain, but some time itching is caused. please suggest remidee. I try to keep the area dry .
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Intertrigo or fungal infection, topical steroid anti fungal cream,

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query.
There are few possibilities: either intertrigo which is inflammation of the body folds or a fungal infection.
I would recommend you to apply a cream containing combination of topical steroid and anti fungal like beclomethasone and clotrimazole on the affected areas twice daily along with frequent application of an anti fungal powder containing clotrimazole in between the toes twice daily.
For itching take tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once daily for few days.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
These measures will help in resolving your problem.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
Dr Asmeet

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney (24 minutes later)
thanks??
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney (6 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Welcome!!
All the best!!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist