Sir due to work I am wearing shoes from 7
due to work I am wearing shoes from 7 am to 5 pm. I my leg between small fingure skin is getting eaten up and whitish marks are formed (???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??). it generally does not pain, but some time itching is caused. please suggest remidee. I try to keep the area dry .
Intertrigo or fungal infection, topical steroid anti fungal cream,
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query.
There are few possibilities: either intertrigo which is inflammation of the body folds or a fungal infection.
I would recommend you to apply a cream containing combination of topical steroid and anti fungal like beclomethasone and clotrimazole on the affected areas twice daily along with frequent application of an anti fungal powder containing clotrimazole in between the toes twice daily.
For itching take tablet levocetrizine 5 mg once daily for few days.
These are prescription drugs and should be taken under the supervision of the doctor.
These measures will help in resolving your problem.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs