Sir I was suffered blood clot at intestinal obstruction (blood)
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that Acitrom is basically is a vitamin K antagonist and any force of stars that is rich in vitamin K should be avoided.
Here few common food stuff that should be avoided m mentioning
1. All green leafy vegetables
2. Broccoli, cabbage, spinach
3. Egg yolk, liver of chicken, mutton, beef, pork.
Detailed list of foods that should be avoided is available on acitrom .com you can refer there.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?